Work with clients to identify their organizational objectives, translate those objectives into business requirements, architect solutions, create technical designs, develop and deliver solutions, and provide post-live support.
Will have the opportunity to work closely with an exceptional client base that includes some of America’s leading Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of enterprise software development experience, preferably in the supply chain area.
- Strong understanding and experience in architecting and developing scalable software, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong communication, documentation and presentation skills are a must
- Experience managing and leading teams of developers in the end-to-end SDLC
- Flex and ExtJS knowledge is a plus
- MS SQL and MySQL database experience
- Process orientation
- Client-facing experience, preferably as part of a software company
- Experience in the spend management space is preferred
- Great people skills and a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Natural relationship builder
- Customer-centric personality
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Innovative in assisting customers with the resolution of their business challenges
- Up to 30% travel
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan, DOE
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability & paid time off
- Matching 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing Plan