We are currently hiring ColdFusion Developers for a permanent career opportunity we have available in Charlotte, NC. This individual will be responsible for expanding, maintaining, and supporting our site and will be in the planning and architecting of new development projects. This is a direct hire opportunity and we will be setting up interview for the first week of September. Qualified candidates should email a current copy of their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The salary for this position will be 95 105K depending on the candidates experience.
- Involved in the planning / architecting of new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in our office in South Charlotte 45 -50 hrs/week
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service.
- Experience with UI/UX is preferred