Citynet’s Software Development division is looking for an exceptional, full-stack, ColdFusion developer to join our team. If you are an experienced software developer with a strong background in programming for the web, who enjoys challenging, fast-paced projects – keep reading!
Our software developers are responsible for completing a wide array of projects. These include designing, developing, and providing support for new software applications, modifying existing applications for both our internal systems and our customers.
- Bridgeport, WV
- Morgantown, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Design and develop new solutions for customers
- Support existing systems
- Monitor and manage server logs
- Proactively seek methods for improving applications and processes.
- Monitor and improve system performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Improve professional skillset and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel for client meetings and to other Citynet offices may be required.
Skills and traits of our ideal candidate:
- Full Stack developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience.)
- Strong technical skills in web development languages and scripting with 2+ years of experience in
- ColdFusion (or 2+ years of experience building complex web apps in PHP or Ruby)
- Experience in mobile application development such as Android/iOS/Flex (preferred)
- Understanding of application development and database design.
- Must have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Able to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Strong sense of team. Understands the importance of standardization and team dynamics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
Our Environment and Tools:
- Adobe ColdFusion 10
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- ColdFusion Builder 2
- Competitive wage
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Leave
- Referral Incentive Plan
Job Type: Full-time