Web Developer would be responsible for developing web-based applications and tools designed to the specific needs of the WV Legislative process. Overall Web Site management, programming, web design, site architecture and database administration are essential elements of this position.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Web programming experience in ColdFusion or other web-programming language.
- General knowledge of Access, Excel, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.
- Experience in relational database design such as SQL, general query language and some network knowledge.
- Experience in IIS, .NET framework, and Microsoft Server 2012.