This is our direct-client opening for a ColdFusion Web Developer located in Carson, CA. This is a full-time position and the salary range is DOE.
This position is responsible for development, support and availability of our E-Commerce application.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the E-Commerce business processes which drive our application development.
- Develops and maintains collaborative business relationships with Marketing E-Commerce counterparts
- Develops enhancements and new application functions based on high level descriptions and collaboration with E-Commerce team members
- Understands and adheres to our SDLC process as described in our Information Security Policies and Procedures manual
Maintains current understanding of common security vulnerabilities and develops applications based on secure coding techniques ensuring secure operation.
- Debugs and tests all work prior to peer code review and user acceptance testing
- Ensures E-Commerce technology stack is configured and uses correct versions to ensure high availability and security.
- Monitors, evaluates and resolves security issues including those vulnerabilities discovered via external scans and third party ethical hacking.
- Provides application support, including technical problem resolution, bug fixes and after-hours support.
- Ensures E-Commerce application is highly available through technology stack configuration and tuning, load testing, and seasonal real-time monitoring.
- Five years Coldfusion programming experience
- Three years E-Commerce development experience on any platform
- Experience working with senior level marketing executives to translate business requirements into high functioning web capabilities
- Three years Oracle Database experience including PL/SQL and stored procedures
- Preferred experience Sun Solaris or other Unix variant.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills