Primary Skills – Minimum 3-5 years of recent ColdFusion development experience
Secondary Skills – Knowledge of HTML and JS. – Knowledge of JS framework like JQuery
Optional Skills – Experience in one or more version control tools, defect tracking tools and build management tool Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field Java experience is helpful
Description Job Title: Cold Fusion Developer
- The Web Developer is responsible for taking direction from the Technical Architect and working with the Development Team and business partners, business analysts, and testing teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent ColdFusion development experience.
- Client side web technologies including jQuery, CSS Familiar with creating and consuming web services (SOA, WSDL) Object oriented design and development a plus.
- ColdFusion Components (CFC) a big plus.
- Previous Ecommerce experience a big plus.
- 2-5 years experience working with one or more enterprise web systems, such ecommerce, search, or web content management systems
- Knowledge of HTML and JS.
- Knowledge of JS framework like JQuery
- Experience in one or more version control tools, defect tracking tools and build management tool Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field Java experience is helpful
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal customers in a non-technical manner.
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of a Team and in a matrix reporting environment.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the Team.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and take ownership of issues and task.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self-confident, assertive and self-motivated.
- BS or MS in Computer related field.