- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business processes which drive the applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing ColdFusion web applications.
- Develop enhancements and new application functions in ColdFusion based on high level descriptions and collaboration with eCommerce team members.
- Monitor, evaluate and resolve security issues including vulnerabilities discovered via external scans and third party ethical hacking.
- Ensure web applications are highly available through technology stack configuration and tuning, load testing, and real-time monitoring.
- Expert ColdFusion development skills
- Advanced CFC development/architecture and use
- Advanced database development skills (tSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Advanced level understanding of ColdFusion Administrator
- Familiarity with common developer tools – Eclipse, ColdFusion Builder, Sublime, HPQC, Perforce, and TortoiseSVN
- Experience programming data driven web applications
- Ability to manage Apache web servers is a plus
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle. (requirements gathering, design/architecture, development, deployment, support)
- Experience working with senior level marketing executives to translate business requirements into high functioning web capabilities.
- Ability to relate technical requirements to business requirements effectively
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and on teams
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends, contribute to technical communities online, and bring new ideas to team
This position has been approved for relocation.