Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
- May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 10-15 years of related experience in web software development.
- .NET experience desired.