RenWeb – Burleson, TX
Writes and modifies programs by converting project requirements into code. Performs analyses of current programs and deploys improvements as needed. Creates custom reports/processes on as needed basis.
Note: This position works remotely. Occasional visits to home office are expected, including initial training at home office.
- Creates custom report cards, transcripts, webforms and other baseline custom reports.
- Identifies issues with custom reports and standard reports, addressing all issues with reports.
- Creates new school databases, donor databases, and custom setups necessary for custom jobs across multiple databases.
- Uses analytical skills, knowledge of software and available programming tools to quickly identify source of issue, implements changes to address the issue and/or makes recommendations with programming team.
- Manages team service ticket pipeline, as well as personal pipeline making adjustments to assignment as needed.
BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- RenWeb School Management Software experience Desired
- Working Knowledge of RenWeb School Management Software
- Customer Service Experience, Professionalism
- Phone, Verbal Communication Skills
- Eagerness to Learn
- Problem Solving Skills
- Quality Focus
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Skilled in Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Proficient in C#, C++, Coldfusion, SQL, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
- PC/Windows Proficiency