Responsibilities 70% Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including design, coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
10% Resource for established expertise in key existing technologies. Perform problem analysis and in depth studies or proposals in response to business requirements. Assist or perform vendor and software analysis. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 10% Provides consultation and/or mentoring on complex projects and is considered to be a top level contributor/specialist. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
10% Leads or assists in the implementation of new technologies, development of technical standards, and always looking for ways to simplify and improve development environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent job experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrated ability as a Sr. Programmer Analyst in an e-commerce environment.
- 6+ years of experience in the advanced use of technical tools.
- Senior level programming ability in web applications and proficient in ColdFusion 8, Java Script, HTML and PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of style sheets.
- Working knowledge of the newest technologies and business practices commonly used in and e-commerce environment.
- Demonstrated ability to easily learn and apply new technologies to business applications.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing roles (project participant, developer, technical advisor, mentor etc.) in a seamless manner.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and lead in the development of new skills.
Flexibility to work occasional off hours to meet deadlines or handle emergency issues.
Demonstrated knowledge of technology trends and issues across application development, database, and/or application software subject areas. Stays current on new technology.
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent experience in the field.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment using Endeca
- Experience in the use of Ajax.
- Knowledge of the IBM iSeries platform.
- Experience in the use of Sencha EXTJS
- Experience in the use of Sencha Architect