We’re looking for a recruiting expert with a passion for sourcing and recruiting technology professionals and a proven history of doing just that. We want someone who enjoys building strong relationships with hiring managers. You’d work with our Talent Acquisition team in a fast-paced environment with a variety of hiring managers across multiple departments. You’d also have direct impact on our growth.
Here are more details on what we’re looking for with this position.
Essential job duties in this role include:
- Working with the Director of Talent Acquisition in the development and implementation of sourcing through multiple sourcing methods (e.g., data mining of social networking sites, job fairs and hiring managers)
- Partnering with hiring leaders to understand hiring requirements and skill set of candidates
- Screening and interviewing designated candidates and communicating assessment of skill set with job requirements
- When asked, participating as part of interviewing team during interview process
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Partnering with Director of Talent Acquisition and hiring leaders in the development of questions that are specific to intake meetings, interview feedback sessions and final selection meetings.
- Ensuring continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods/technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- A minimum of three years corporate recruiting (read: not agency recruiting) and sourcing experience in a technical capacity
- Well-versed in recruiting and sourcing techniques for technical roles (developers, architects, project managers, programmers and system engineers) with advanced sourcing/recruiting methodologies
- Passionate about engaging candidates for recruitment purposes and able to represent the company to a wide range of candidates
- Demonstrated superiority in customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Well versed in social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and applicant tracking systems
- Familiarity with our technical stack (jQuery, AJAX, Ruby on Rails, ColdFusion, Java, Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS) and its utilization (read: more than Wikipedia knowledge)
- Mastery of latest software development technologies, languages and industry vernacular.