PHRED Solutions is a small Problem Solving software company specializing in Problem Solving in High Tech Manufacturing Environments. Our clients typically have highly complex security, system access, integration, data storage and retrieval needs.
Job Title: Web Developer
The Web Developer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of PHRED Solutions web based applications. The role performs web development design using best practices. The successful candidate will work for new and existing web applications.
PHRED Solutions has been based in Breckenridge Colorado since 1994 . The position is full time at the PHRED Solutions Offices. We want a team member, not just a coding contractor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain software website applications
- Develop wireframes and proof-of-concept web designs prior to actual implementation
- Follow development process documents for application creation
- Create design specifications for each component created
- Develops technical architecture of Internet Web sites including scripting, database design and user interface design.
- Work with customers and internal company departments to resolve escalated website issues
- Research new technologies
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time. Work site is at the PHRED Solutions offices in Breckenridge, Colorado.
o Ability to work in a team environment.
o Ability to use objected oriented principles preferred.
o General Webserver knowledge (IIS, Apache)
o Experience with development tools such as Dreamweaver.
o Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL coding preferred.
- Creating and/or manipulating graphics.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- web development: 2 years