Prefer local candidates, as relocation costs will not be covered.
Please send cover letter with resume/salary requirements and availability, only if you meet the below qualifications
ARCHIBUS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Web Developer to implement new technologies for the Corporate Website which supports achieving our business goals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, be an innovative thinker with proven results, and have an open-minded approach to sharing ideas. You will join a fresh, talented group of individuals in designing, programming, and maintaining the Website and MS SQL databases.
Job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage the corporate Website
- Redesign the website, ensuring that the product is well-designed, stable, organized, and in maintainable code
- Collaborate with senior business teams to ensure corporate goals are accurately reflected in the Website design, and that implementation, budget, quality, and security standards are met
- Design, implement, debug, deploy technical solutions that meet specifications and business requirements
- Design relational database table structures, relationships, and schemas
- Modify and create new user interfaces to enhance visitor experience
- Deploy and modify Open-Source software (Piwik, Railo, JasperSoft, LightHouse, AWStats)
- Write user documentation (Application Tutorials) and write FAQs, and Application Notes for internal and external audiences
- Integrate with social media APIs; develop strategies to increase traffic to Website, develop e-mail marketing processes; and develop internal applications.
This permanent position is team-based (with Senior Web Developer, graphics designer, and writers in Marketing Dept.) and on-site in Boston only.
Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Website and Application development with Latest Adobe ColdFusion
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS SQL Server and writing SQL scripts
- Proficiency in social media and Social Networking Development
- Using Web analytic tools like Google Analytics, Piwik, and APIs such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Social Media, and Web Services
- Knowledge of Windows Web server environment
- Able to produce well-designed, organized, and maintainable code
Required Education/Experience :
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications tools
- Good, savvy business sense and acumen
- Experience with MS SQL and MYSQL Database
- Additional Knowledge of .Net with C#, JAVA, Perl, Python will be a plus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Site quality assurance and testing
- Experience with multi-lingual sites, a plus