Job Details: Bachelors degree is preferred
6-8 years of experience is required
SharePoint Developer / Web Developer Lead
Plan and coordinate all activities related to the technical design, development, and implementation of the organization’s intranet. Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, and fulfill end user requirements and provide technical guidance to web developer team throughout these processes. Identify and resolve systems issues.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years of experience with development and support of web technologies.
PREFERRED: Bachelor’s degree in Info Systems, etc.
- Experience with at least one desktop publishing/imaging application in each of the following categories:
- Photo Editing (Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro)
- Drawing (Macromedia Freehand, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw)
- Page Layout (Adobe Pagemaker, Adobe InDesign)
- Presentation (MS PowerPoint)
- Multimedia (Macromedia Director, Flash, streaming audio and video)
- Others (Adobe Distiller/Exchange, GifBuilder, 3ds Max, etc.)
- Experience with database programming, web application development and support
- Knowledge of SharePoint Configuration & Administration, Permissions, Security Features, working with SharePoint lists and libraries
- Practical hands-on experience developing SharePoint and .NET applications
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer