Do you love to develop and deliver apps that impact business?
Do you dislike systems that don’t work properly, and feel compelled to improve them?
Are you passionate about innovation? Can you check your ego at the door and work as a team to get everything working like a well-oiled machine?
iCapture offers excellent paid holidays, paid time off, bonuses, and health, dental and vision benefits plus FSA.
Here at iCapture we have a tremendous product that massively impacts the number and quality of leads that our clients capture from trade shows and events. We help them streamline their processes to generate more business.
Currently there are 12 of us but we are growing rapidly. We are looking for another member of the application development team.
You will be maintaining existing applications as well as designing, coding and debugging new applications for our website and mobile app using web technology.
As our team is small, you will have responsibilities in all aspects of our systems development life cycle. You will be continuously learning and innovating as well as supporting and maintaining legacy systems. In our fast paced environment, you will identify opportunities and problems quickly and get them resolved efficiently.
- Demonstrated fluency in backend development with Adobe ColdFusion
- Some experience in other backend development technologies i.e. PHP/Composer, NodeJS/NPM, MySQL.
- Experience with source code control management (such as Git)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience programming and developing in a small collaborative team environment.
- You are focused on achieving the goals of your company and like to work to clear structures and clear goals – if you don’t have them you will get them
- You have delivered results that made a measurable difference to your company and this is your passion. You know this is the best way to make customers happy and build the company
- Results are more important to you than glory
- You are a “go-to” person – you have processes for getting things done
- You are organized, and keep data and information efficiently filed
- You have worked in a small to medium sized business
- You want to work in a company where you can grow with the company
- You are good with detail and spotting problems