Location: Bethesda, MD
High level summary:
- Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) support
- Integration / interoperability support among associated NLM and other programs,
- Application Development support
- Documentation support – Technical and user
- Project coordination support and
- Program compliance support.
- Perform Quality Assurance and / Quality Control,
- Requirements Gathering / Documentation, Define / Verify Scope,
- Customer support and manage stakeholder expectations
- Help and guide other developers
- Analysis, Design, Development, testing and deployment of Multi-tiered Applications using Java, Oracle, ColdFusion, AJAX, JQuery
and various other Technologies.
- Consult and provide support in the resolution of technical problems with the production M2000 and MeSH related applications.
- Implement and maintain the business rules and the relationship of M2000’s hierarchy in Descriptors, Supplemental and Qualifiers.
- Participate in yearly activities like Cutover, Year End Processing for M2000, MeSH Browser update and MTMS data.
- Work with business users to determine the specific of the detailed requirements and implement in MeSH’s complex data structure.
- Perform the ongoing quality control procedures for the MeSH Translation in different languages.
- Provide M2000 related production support that include application enhancements, monitoring, improve quality, and make changes for new user requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the issues that arise in M2000 related other applications.
- Conduct and participate user demo, training, review and documentation preparation.
- Create and distribute the install file and deploy the web-based application in various stages including production
- Meet with stack holders to determine the new requirement, enhancing the existing application, development of new application and
- Serve as a lead developer to implement the next generation of the M2000 system as a Web-based tool.
- Generate the reports and statistic based on supervisor and users need.
- Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including the practice of Agile and Scrum.
- Implement applicable security and Section 508 requirements for the application.