Senior ColdFusion Developer (CY2-AGB)Baltimore, MD
- Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery -Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently. –
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines. –
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems. – Project management/coordination experience is required.
- Experience in gathering requirements/business process information. – Experience with RequisitePro or other requirements management tool. –
- Exposure to writing technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience/knowledge of relational databases, DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience with Quality Center.
- Experience with developing Data Flow Diagrams and use cases.
- Experience/knowledge of mainframe technologies, systems, software languages.
- Self managed with ability to mentor others.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
PL/SQL skills a plus. Experience with .Net. ColdFusion 8/9 certification.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years of related experience; or 9 years of related experience with a related Master’s degree.