A minimum of 5 years in web application development environment, developing vairous applications for a variety of internal applications, clientele and/or related vendors is required.
Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years in a web application development environment, developing various applications for a variety of internal applications, clientele and/or related vendors is required.
- Experience working on a SQL database
- Server administration working within IIS and Apache or ther relatable Web Servers
Demonstrated experience and competency areas should include the following:
- Extensive experience with ColdFusion 10 based web application development.
- Experience with other object oriented programming languages and frameworks.
- Experience in version control tools such as SVN, git, SDM, CVS or other source control software.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, or another relational database system.
- Experience with web server administration (IIS, Apache, other Web Server).
- Google applications API, Google maps API, Google Search Engine Appliance;
- Proven understanding online privacy and security standards and methods, such as HIPAA and PCI;
- Familiarity with developing and managing web sites within a Content Management System, preferably SiteExecutive.
- Requires ability to develop of custom web-based applications based on end user requirements and process improvements.
- Requires the ability to conduct research into emerging Internet technologies and programming languages, as well as the ability to organize and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Must be able to document development efforts to describe standards, procedures, program changes and other related items.
- Requires the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Requires the ability to organize, manage and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment, providing technical consultative support to peers, projects and end users, including the development of technical standards.
- Requires the ability to navigate, negotiate and accommodate the needs of a diverse community.
- Must be able to use strong verbal and written communication skills effectively to communicate to a non-technical audience.
- Requires strong customer and interpersonal/human relations service skills