We are currently seeking Cold Fusion Developers for a large federal government contract located in Baltimore, MD.
Relis offers comprehensive benefits including Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as 401k plan.
Job Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Creating Data Flow and Process Flow Diagrams
- Perform process designs to identify and analyze existing business focused processes
- Responsible for software development, integration and validation
- Implementation of the It Governance and Enterprise Management Information Delivery Improvements
- Participate in meetings with customers to gather and document meeting minutes as required by the customer.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Experience with ColdFusion
- Experience with Java and J2EE Technologies and use of SOAP-based protocols
- Experience with .NET, and UNIX Shell Scripts development
- Must have experience with Scripting support for installing and testing in the z/OS environment
- Experience with reverse engineering process
- Experience in Application Integration (AI) using external interface technologies
- Technical skills for effective modeling of software and information structures that contribute to high-productivity new-generation business-focused automation solutions.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Knowledge of Joint Application Development (JAD) methodologies.