Lockheed Martin delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical government, public sector, and private sector programs. This position is in the IS&GS Civil organization supporting our customer, the Social Security Administration in Baltimore, MD.
- Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Knowledge of SSA project methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of SSA systems relating to the Agreement Workflow Tool (AWT).
- Knowledge and experience with dynamic workflow applications.
- PL/SQL skills a plus.
- Experience with .Net.
- ColdFusion 8/9/10 certification.
- ITIL V3 certification.