- Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.