Robert Half Technology is currently looking for talented individuals that have worked extensively on web development. If you are interested in this position please contact Andrew Koch ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
The Web Developer position will be responsible for the development of web applications, mobile web based applications, interoperability of existing and new association digital infrastructure, and other digital products. The ideal candidate will have experience in an environment with diverse challenges and constant change. Analytical capabilities and experience and clean efficient code development are a must, with a drive to find the best solution to challenges.
A developer who writes understandable code that is standards based, conforms to a coding style guide, and is well commented is a must. Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, and the desire to discover internals clients core requirements and work with a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products.
- Write code for a broad range of digital products
- Write business requirements from customer discovery meetings
- Designing application architectures that are of high quality and adhere to industry best practices
- Develop web applications that meet the documented business requirements
- Deploy solutions with written implementation, test, and back out plans according to the change control process
- Support existing application deployments by acting as a consultant to business units, including technical guidance, planning, and application development services, along with implementation support
- Participate in the change management, problem management, project management processes, and other IT related processes
- Research and evaluating emerging technologies relative to your role
- Bachelors degree preferred in CS or related field preferred or a combination of CS education and relevant development work experience.
- Certifications, a plus
- Demonstrable Experience and proficiency in ASP.NET MVC using C#
- Experience in ColdFusion environment is desired but not required
- Experience developing with an AJAX framework like Dojo, jQuery, etc
- At home in advanced development environments like Visual Studio
- Experience with debugging multi-threaded environments
- Knowledge of C++, ideally with exposure to COM fundamentals
- Experience with a document database similar to RavenDB