IT Concepts Inc. (ITC) is seeking a well-qualified experienced ColdFusion Developer to join our team in support of our client in Baltimore, Maryland. Be a part of our team in support of cutting edge enterprise applications, portal and dashboard initiatives across various government agencies. We offer generous compensation, bonuses, benefits and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts while balancing work and life. IT Concepts is an industry leader in IT and security solutions for both government and commercial customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide web development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for multiple projects.
- Design and prepare technical specifications. Assist in project artifact documentation in business requirement documents, functional specs, flow charts and system architectures etc.
- Act as self-starter with the ability to take on complex projects and analyses independently
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
- Be knowledgeable in all NGC SSA Programs HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process
- 5 years or more experience in leading the team of senior/junior developers in web development using Coldfusion (9, 10, 11) technology.
- 5 years or more experience with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Cascade Style Sheets (CSS), and AJAX technologies in developing web applications. UI Design customized for Internet Explorer.
- 3 years or more experience in developing complex applications with Java and/or Java Script, JSON and leading/managing the team of developers.
- 5 years of experience performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
- Architecture and technical design for Business Intelligence technologies and general software development.
- Experience in Unit Testing, writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Experience in full lifecycle software development.
- Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is huge plus. SSA PRIDE experience preferred.
- Excellent documentation and diagramming skills;
- Experience in development, design and production support experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with the client.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related degree, and 5 years of related work experience;
- 8 years of related work experience will satisfy degree and experience requirement;
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Green Card Holder.
Clearance: A Public Trust clearance is required.