Company is an industry leader in healthcare software and is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to fill a key role in building high-volume based web applications and be a part of the ongoing development of applications.
Experience & Education:
- ColdFusion 8 experience with understanding of OOP methodologies.
- 2+ years experience with writing CF including use of CFCs & AJAX functionality.
- SQL and SQL Server 2000-2005 Development (Stored Procedures/ efficient SQL coding).
- Source Control Software experience with Subversion a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a good sense of humor.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member as well as on solo projects.
Outstanding pay and benefits.