ColdFusion Application Developer
We are not just looking for ColdFusion programmers; we are looking for the best ColdFusion programmers. In short we are looking for “rock stars” that have a passion for the application development platform we have built our company on!
The team you will be joining:
deverus is the technology leader in Background Screening software based in Austin, Texas. We provide mission-critical workflow solutions to the background check industry. deverus helps background check companies make crucial connections between their customers, key information sources, as well as applicant tracking systems using an advanced connectivity SaaS platform.
What you will be doing:
- Define, design, develop, deploy and manage online applications using ColdFusion and MSSQL Server.
- Bring fresh ideas to developing efficient scalable applications
- list Maintain, monitor, update, troubleshoot, debug, install, and upgrade existing ColdFusion/BlueDragon/ MSSQL Server applications.
- Provide technical support to customer service, clients, and other team members.
- Work with team members, clients, and partners to identify needs, gather requirements, and effectively scope projects.
Experience we’d like to see:
- 2 years of experience working with ColdFusion and MSSQL server.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Some experience in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS
- Experience with Spry
- Strong software engineering and system analysis & design skills
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly..
- Ability to work with aggressive time lines and targets.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with others in a diverse population and effectively collaborate to determine optimum solutions
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Position requires Austin, TX area residence
What’s in it for you:
- Great base salary
- Monthly incentive program
- Annual bonus program
- One of the most positive work environments you’re going to find anywhere!