- Working with the IRD and user staff to develop draft screen designs and screen dialog/flow from user requirements and to transform them, including any links to other URLs, into a SQL-based prototype within a rapid turnaround cycle.
- Assist in presenting the resultant prototype to various end user audiences to demonstrate screen content, dialog, and usability and to identify and incorporate user-requested changes and directed by the technical leader.
- Transform the approved prototype into a Web-based ColdFusion application for internal users. To alleviate staff and public resources, the external IDA Web pages need updating to become more comprehensive, user friendly, and compliant to state and federal Accessibility requirements. The Web pages should be updated to help facilitate public understanding of and regulatory compliance with the EBTP rules.
- Producing module specifications, unit test requirements, and system and integration test requirements.
- Implementing applications in complex environments in an Iterative prototype-user evaluation life cycle with later more complete functional versions accessible to select external users via the Internet to verify functional provisions and usability, including access by disabled persons and those using screen readers such as JAWS and the IBM Home Page Reader.
- Developing detailed flowcharts and models, implementing specifications, and performing modifications from design reviews, prototype evaluations and assessment testing.
- Producing running program modules, which meet company, DIR, and World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications and standards.
- Outlining, formatting, and producing detailed program and user documentation.
- Performing acceptance testing and incorporating necessary changes prior to formal production release implementation.
- Communicating and working with people of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Performing knowledge transfer/training to FTE staff for maintenance and support prior to implementing into production environment.
- Other reasonable Web Developer services as necessary for the implementation and deployment of selected COMPANY project(s).
- 8+ years of software development, source code control practices, application security, authentication, and unit-testing.
- 8+ years of experience working with relational databases (Oracle PL/SQL, SQL).
- 8+ years experience with Fusebox 3 Methodology.
- 8+ years experience in developing Internet Web browser-based transaction and reporting applications using ColdFusion to access an Oracle RDBMS 10g RAC or later database in a multi-developer, configuration controlled environment.
- 8+ years of experience with data modeling, entity relationship diagrams SQL, and Web page user interface design.
- 8+ years experience with database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization.
- 8+ years of full-time experience in computer programming and/or systems analysis.
- 8+ years of knowledge related to the limitations and capabilities of computer systems and their integration with end user business processes.
- 8+ years of experience in preparing technical documents of varying complexities for technical and non-technical audiences.
- 8+ years experience in working with data automation standards and systems administration technologies.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting agency organizations, business practices, policies and procedures.
- Experience in coordinating and evaluating the work of others and to explain abstract concepts and terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline on user interface design and programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.