Urgent Need–Immediate hire! Must be able to start as soon as tomorrow!
What will this SQL Developer be doing…
The DB Administrator/Programmer will be responsible for administration of all firm related SQL databases and corresponding applications, including primary responsibility for administration of Elite Enterprise Time & Billing system. Additionally responsible for program development that enhances process efficiencies throughout the firm.
SQL Developer responsibilities:
- All tasks related to health and maintenance of all SQL databases/tables.
- System administration related to Firm’s Elite Enterprise Time & Billing system
- Main point of contact when issues with Enterprise system require vendor technical support
- Main point of contact for Accounting department during system upgrades or when addressing other Enterprise issues.
- Timely completion of non-automated monthly tasks, including, but not limited to, report generation and publication, file uploads or downloads.
- Works closely with Accounting Manager on all matters relating to Elite Enterprise system including, upgrades, outages, any technical/operational issues and development/modification/enhancement of system reports.
- Updates, modifications and/or enhancements to firm intranet-Adobe ColdFusion.
- Ongoing development of more efficient ways to streamline information on Intranet or gathered in other, typically manual, processes throughout the firm.
- Provides help desk support when call volume warrants additional personnel to address issues.
- Confers with users and IT personnel to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that users are applying technology effectively and efficiently.
SQL Developer Skills/Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with the following technologies, including, but not limited to:
- MS SQL, MS Server 2008, 2012, ColdFusion
- Microsoft Office Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
SQL Developer education and experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Ideal candidate will possess relevant professional certifications
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years prior work experience in a similar role.