As a ColdFusion Developer at Guidance, you will work on a multi-disciplinary team creating web solutions and custom applications for our largest eCommerce client. This is a high profile software development position, working on a growing, highly trafficked site that generates tremendous revenue for our client.
- Consult with clients and team members on technical issues and provide recommendations
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of clients, project managers, UX professionals, designers and developers
- Code proactively with an eye towards load, scalability, testing and stabilization
- Participate in multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic environment
- 5+ years of team-based professional software development experience and concepts, SDLC, OOP, AOP, MVC, etc.
- 2+ years of experience programming in Cold Fusion 9 or above
- Experience with TSQL and SQL Server / Sybase database
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Experience with the Linux platform a plus
- Experience with high traffic, high transaction eCommerce solutions
- Experience with related technologies such as JAVA, JSP and Struts
- Experience with Java Spring framework
- 1+ year developing responsive sites for mobile and tablet platforms
- Experienced in best practices related to source control using SVN or GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CE or ME or comparable experience