Provide Care Agents the tools they need in order to migrate DSL Direct customers to U-verse HSIA / IPDSL without having to pass the DSL customer off from Care to Sales. Effectively migrate the customer to the new IP platform. Application will be built utilizing Cold Fusion and MS SQL.
This position will work on ColdFusion report development and migration for the new One Click initiative.
- The candidate must possess cross-browser web-development skills including IE (all versions), Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Other critical skill sets include ColdFusion 9 or later and a working knowledge of SQL Server Query Design & Optimization & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), familiarity with Eclipse/CFEclipse or Dreamweaver, jQuery, HTML-4/5 and Cascading Style sheets.
- Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
- Cold Fusion 10 Expert Required
- SQL Server Query Design Expert Required
- CSS-2 Expert Required
- HTML 4 (minimum) Expert Required
- JQuery Intermediate Desired
- Eclipse-Dreamweaver Intermediate Desired
- Webservices using XML Intermediate Required
- Prior AT&T Experience Intermediate Desired