So what do we do? IST provides facilities management services including the use of proprietary, ground-breaking software designed to digitize and manage records management.
You will be building “back-end” middleware; the UI is provided by other team members. The core focus of your position is to extend existing back end functionality using good programming practices of encapsulation, separation of concerns, defined interface definitions, logging, efficiency, supportability and scalability. Our proprietary web architecture methodology ensures smooth, integrated and scalable architecture where your efforts will really shine!
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain tons of experience while working in a fun, fast paced environment.
1. Work from a home office three days a week.
2. Casual dress.
3. Flexible hours.
$80,000 – $110,000
Job Requirements :
ColdFusion expert with 5+ professional years working in ColdFusion
No UI involved – all components and .cfm
Extensive experience exposing ColdFusion components through web services
Expert usage of CFC and CF Script
ColdFusion 11 experience
2. SQL Server – Design of normalized relational database structures. The building of diagrams, views, triggers and stored procedures to improve total solution performance and data integrity.
3. Collaboration – Use of existing architecture to minimize development time while adding foundational infrastructure that other programmers can leverage within synergistic solutions.
4. Team and Tools – Fluent use of source control (git environment, UI supported), Eclipse is your IDE. Our teams use Agile Scrum methodologies and various Atlassian tools to facilitate efforts (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo).
5+ Years ColdFusion experience.
1. BS in Computer Science or related degree is required.
2. ColdFusion certifications would be a plus.