Our Client is looking for Applications Developer in Atlanta, GA.
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. AND WILL NOT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP (EAD, GREEN CARD HOLDER, US CITIZEN ONLY)
Responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the development and/or maintenance of new or existing applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Uses programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
Skills (Must have 1-2 years of experience of the following):
Bachelor Degree *: Yes
- MS SQL
- Java development
- JSP Servlets EJB J2EE XML
- Network fundamentals
- Oracle Data Base Administration
- OS development environment
- PLSQL procedures functions performance tuning
Job Type: Contract
- Coldfusion, SQL, Java, C++, Oracle, PL/SQL: 2 years