- Position requires experience primarily in software development, with secondary skillsets of data definition/design, technical requirements and architecture, documentation, maintenance and a minimal amount of user support.
- Ability to collaborate on and understand operational processes and business objectives that improve internal operations and customer facing software products to remain a competitive leader in the market by effective leveraging of technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with others throughout the organization to gather requirements and develop product code.
Job Duties / Expectations:
- Experience developing against SQL Server or other Enterprise grade database.
- Enterprise systems integration familiarity.
- Mobile application development desired. (Not a requirement. They have written to a Samsung 8 platform).
- Strong debugging, high performance oriented coding/tuning and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to meet with Management weekly and provide informative status of development projects.
- Linux, Networking, WordPress, Graphics, Cloud Computing