ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Athens, GA

Our client located in Athens, Georgia, is currently looking for a skilled Coldfusion software analyst to support the eHealth department. This developer would be responsible for customer code intranet application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance. The developer will participate as proactive team member for multiple projects. This intranet is the foundation for multiple applications including the Employee directory, Physician Entry, Helpdesk, Sign on logs and more. You will ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using coldfusion technology. Lastly, you will deliver quality, tested products.

This candidate will spend 90% of their time in Coldfusion and the other 10% in databases, specifically in Oracle.

Responsibilities will include:

  1. Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
  2. Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
  3. Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
  4. Provide input to technical standards and development process.
  5. Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
  6. Work cohesively with Healthcare managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.


For immediate consideration, please email your most recent resume to mbullock(at)teksystems(dot)com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Required Skills for Coldfusion Analyst Job:

  • MAINFRAME
  • COLDFUSION
  • ORACLE
  • SHAREPOINT

Apply here.

Leave a Reply