Job Title: Web Application Developer
Clearance: U.S. citizen able to obtain Secret Clearance (active secret is a plus)
Summary of Opportunity: We are seeking a Web Application Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of Web Infrastructure, design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customer needs. This position requires interfacing with the customer, understanding of the project requirements, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and proven success in managing assignments to timely completion.
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customer needs.
- Interface with customer to obtain understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Coding with ColdFusion Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as ColdBox
- Creating Adobe PDF Form
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Solid Understanding of Web Infrastructure.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Working in Oracle PL/SQL (writing SQL statements, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.) and limited administration (administer database schemas/database accounts, assigning privileges and roles within database to schemas, backing up/restoring schemas, setting up listener and connectivity to database, understand TNS files, understand global names/SIDS)
Educational Requirements/Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years IT experience
- 1+ years current Cold Fusion experience.
- 1+ years current Oracle/PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.