AcisTek Corporation is seeking a ColdFusion Senior Developer with exceptional communication and organizational skills to provide development, support and maintenance leadership for a core team supporting our HHS client.
- Act as technical lead across an Agile SCRUM environment developing, enhancing and maintaining a ColdFusion based web application
- Lead the entire software development life cycle for an enterprise system
- Lead the development of the application tiers, layers and components, and the integration with other systems.
- Monitor and maintain the Oracle database from multiple data sources
- Lead testing, code review and trouble-shooting of all aspects of the application code and the code of team members to ensure the system works accurately and meets the defined specifications
- Documenting all processes as required in the software development life cycle
- Must be a team player with multi-tasking, problem solving, and customer service skills
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of application development experience in ColdFusion with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree or comparative work experience. N-tier development experience and knowledge of CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap and experience with Oracle dbms are preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment, providing development for our customer. You will also be working directly with the management as well as team architects/analysts.
A great opportunity for an experienced ColdFusion developer who is looking to use their skills to lead a small team of web developers through the Agile SCRUM software development environment.
FULL-TIME JOB (permanent, no end date)