ColdFusion Developer/Team Lead
At CACI, we don’t just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
Performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Performs as a project and team lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project. Works with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participates in the development of software user manuals. Requires bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Under this project, CACI provides full development life cycle support to the enterprise systems of a major organization of a Federal Government Agency. CACI is looking for a Senior ColdFusion Developer. This position supports a Federal Government client in the rapid application development of ColdFusion/.Net/Oracle based multi-tier applications for worldwide use. The developer will oversee the development aspects of a variety of development initiatives through their entire lifecycle. In conjunction with the client, we have established an environment of technology and process growth for the benefit of the application users and project personnel.
- 7-9 years of related IT experience
- 3 to 5 years ColdFusion Web Development experience
- 3 years Team Lead experience
- 3 years Oracle experience
- Experience with meeting Section 508 compliance
- BS/BA degree in Computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with .Net, XML, web services
- Experience with Fusebox
- Experience with SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with the full software-development life cycle using an object oriented methodology
- Experience implementing J2EE of C#
- Experience with implementing web services
- Development of multi-tier, web-enabled applications
- Design and implementation experience with Oracle databases
- Oracle 8.x and 9.x development in a Windows environment
- Logical database design using ER concepts and relational database normalization process
- Design and implementation of physical database including primary/foreign key structure
- Development of triggers and stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL
- Procedures using Oracle PL/SQL