ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
Work as a web developer as part of a team which utilizes a diverse dynamic workforce, including many experts in their fields. Specific duties include:
- Experience coding websites using HTML, CSS, Visual Basic, and other web-based programming languages
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
- Support website planning and deployment
- Write documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
- Apply concepts, develop, test, maintain and support high-performance, innovative web¬ based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Work with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2013, ColdFusion, PHP, and Flash a plus
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Four (4) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Knowledge of NSA’s SIGINT mission systems
- Familiarity with code development