- Position Title: Web Developer/ColdFusion
TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph is required.
Functional Responsibility: Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- 4+ years of web development experience with a Bachelor of Science degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement).
- 3+ years of Cold Fusion development
- 1+ years of SharePoint site-development
- CommonSpot CMS
- CMS integration and support
- SQL Server
As an employee of Exceptional Software you will find that the founders of the company believe that employees are the Exceptional Software difference. We pride ourselves on our team atmosphere and family-friendly environment. To this end, we offer the best benefits in the industry, including health care, a fully vested 401K plan, family assistance programs (including adoption support), career development plans (including 100% reimbursement towards a degree) and more.