We seek highly qualified, successful individuals for our service delivery team, to provide the latest technical tools and expertise to meet our clients’ challenges. Our goal is to offer our clients the best and most effective solution in order to achieve their goals. The result is always to provide our clients with a consistent, reliable service, developed through 32 years of business and industry experience.
COLDFUSION APPLICATION DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER
- Adobe ColdFusion Certification (latest ColdFusion version)
- 5+ years of professional ColdFusion development experience
- Experience with Subversion and Sublime Text
- Knowledge of Accessibility / Section 508 compliance (U.S. Rehabilitation Act)
- Experience with Open Source SQL databases, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and agile development practices
- BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- U.S. Citizen
- Industry Certifications preferred.
- Washington, DC metropolitan area
- TRI-COR offers a total compensation package that is competitive in the IT industry.