Our client is recruiting for a Senior Web Application Developer to work out of their Old Town Alexandria offices. This person will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the daily operation of databases, applications, and websites.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Creates, manages, and updates databases (tables, views, stored procedures, indices, UDFs, triggers) to ensure proper performance and troubleshoot/resolve any performance issues.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and implements new applications.
- Develops both static and dynamic web pages for websites and Web Services.
- Provides response/resolution to Help System Tickets.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- ColdFusion experience is required with skills in CF Components and complex data types.
- Strong consideration for proficiency in ASP.NET MVC.
- Must possess high-level skills in TSQL, Stored Procedures, and User Defined Functions.
- Strong consideration for proficiency in Web Services and XML using Java.
- A Strong experience with relational database especially MS SQL Server.
- Strong consideration for proficiency in Crystal Reports.
- Experience working with customers directly.
- Can demonstrate the ability to grasp concepts and work quickly.
- Ability to think logically and iteratively.
- Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong initiative and organization skills.
A Public Trust Clearance will be required for this position (the client will enable the process).