Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Web Administrator, Staff to support an important government customer in Alexandria, VA .
Clearance Level (Required to Start) : Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Career level with a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Working under only general direction, provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Ensure that proper documentation is available to support an Internet environment.
- Ensure that proper documentation is available to support a web content environment.
- ColdFusion knowledge base
- As part of your duties, you will research and perform analysis of complex system requirements and capabilities and provide solutions.
- Additionally, you will provide integrated solutions utilizing a variety of software products with a focus on Microsoft Windows environment.
- You will also provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is vital as is the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Understanding of, and experience with, DoD IT support environments would be beneficial as is knowledge of system administration.
- This position requires good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge or experience with any or all of the applications / efforts listed below is a plus:
- Implementation and/or upgrade of web services within DoD environment.
- Experience with system administration in an unclassified (NIPR) environment.
- Familiar with integration of various web content environments within a DoD IT environment.
- Website administration
- Web Content administration
- Knowledge of Footprints ticket tracking system
- Working knowledge of system updates
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of ColdFusion
- Knowledge of migration of static web pages from ColdFusion environment to a cloud web environment
Degree & Years of Experience:
BS and 5-7 years of relevant experience.
Security+ within six (6) months on contract; website administrator certification within 6 months
Core hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM; no shift work; remote work authorized after 3 months on the contract; some flex time allowed as authorized.