Cold Fusion support is needed for applications including, but not limited to:
The application is in need of someone to work with Project Lead to support customer requests for enhancements and to provide general maintenance and support.
The application, to ensure that requirements are not missing in the new application, and to help determine business rules by looking at the code.
Cold Fusion developer needed to:
Work with Project Lead to perform routine maintenance and operation (M&O) tasks and to support customer requests for enhancements.
- Provide assistance with testing, support, bug fixes, and quality assurance for the application.
- Assist with possible enhancements and upgrades dependent on customer needs.
- Handle related Help Desk tickets and issues.
- Assist with the upgrade and to provide maintenance and enhancement support as needed.
Required tasks include:
- Help infer the current Cold Fusion application to ensure that requirements are not missing in the new application.
- Determine current business rules by looking at the code.
- Document business rules and requirements inferred from the code.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Scrum meetings, such as standup, story grooming, and review/retro/planning meetings.
- In-person attendance is necessary for review/retro/planning meetings, which may occur bi-weekly.
- Assist with M&O support on other Cold Fusion applications as needed.
- High quality documentation must be produced throughout the effort
- All new features are to be designed, implemented, tested, and 100% complete