- Will be responsible for enhancing and developing software applications that support multiple systems and departments across the Agency with limited direct supervision.
- Conducts database and web coding/programming on agency applications as assigned.
- Works within team environment to gather user requirements and ensure applications meet requirements for usability and reliability and effectiveness.
- Will be assigned administrative and maintenance responsibilities on existing and future software applications as required to meet application and user requirements, such as agency Intranet, Salesforce, and Outlook.
- Will be responsible for conducting user training and provide on-going support on agency software applications as assigned and required. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and two (2) years programming/coding experience including database and application management is required.
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred. Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English with internal and external customers of Adelante.
- Have the ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, supervisors and co-workers. Must have the ability to work collaboratively with others in the organization, and to work well with diverse groups of people and gain and maintain respect of others, both inside and outside the Agency.
- Must be able to pass background/fingerprint investigation and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must possess a valid NM driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and an agency insurable driving record.
- Must be able to sit, stand or otherwise perform typing/keyboarding tasks as required.
- Must be able to carry, lift 10 lbs. occasionally.