Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Web Application Developer- Coldfusion in Albuquerque, NM to support an important government client.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy web-based ColdFusion applications on IIS following documented Business Requirements Documentation and Use Cases.
- Trouble-shoot and maintain existing ColdFusion web applications
- Analyze requirements and design applications and databases in the context of the full software development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain required documentation for each phase of the development cycle.
- Develop prototypes and/or functional/technical specifications to meet business needs.
- Apply division policies, procedures and best practices including change management, source code management, time tracking, and project management.
- Ability to code ColdFusion applications
- Ability to design and create MS SQL Server databases
- Ability to code complex stored procedures and T-SQL scripts
- Familiarity with Fusebox or other MVC frameworks
- Experience developing for Section 508 usability
- Experience developing web applications for mobile environment
- Familiarity with Subversion version control software.
- Experience with a content management system, eg. MURA
Degree & Years of Experience:
- BA in some information science or computing related field
- At least six years professional experience designing and coding web applications
- None required
- Preferred – Adobe Certified Expert in Cold Fusion 9/10