Will maintain an existing ColdFusion web site and provide new development as required. Work with military, government and contractor instructors, and end users to provide solutions in the Registration and Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
Will work on the following:
- Support all aspects of web development, ColdFusion installation and development, and SQL Server database maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and provide custom development to an in-house LCMS and registration system. In addition to custom reports which track student attendance for both in-house classes and online courses, design and develop new functionality and integrate existing and newly developed Distance Learning courses.
- Perform assigned development tasks and provide weekly status updates.
- Document development work to project documentation standards.
- Adhere to project software configuration management practices.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience ColdFusion administration and developing ColdFusion applications.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Work effectively in a small team development environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills