SAIC is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Albuquerque, NM to support Sandia National Laboratories.
The Developer will enhance and maintain existing ColdFusion and Adobe Flash applications. Collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, project leads, and end users to deliver innovative solutions in our mission area.
The ColdFusion Developer will work on the following:
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test ColdFusion and Adobe Flash web sites and services supporting a variety of applications.
- Work effectively in an agile software development environment
- Support all aspects of web and ColdFusion and Flash design, implementation and support from front end to middle tier and database.
- Execute assigned development tasks and provide status daily
- Develop test cases according to the project test plans
- Document work according to project documentation policies
- Work collaboratively to understand the requirements and provide feedback
- Follow project software configuration management practices
- *Must have a DOE Q clearance to start and be able to maintain the clearance in the future. **
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing ColdFusion applications.
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing Adobe Flash
- Minimum of 1 year experience with relational databases
- Experience with Java/J2EE software application or web-based development
- Knowledge of and experience with the full software development life cycle
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills