Magnavision is seeking a Coldfusion Admin for a contract position in Albany, New York. It is a 2 yr+ project with likelihood of extension.
Candidate MUST pass employment, education, criminal background check if hired. Candidates with proper work authorization and local to the area must apply.
Only those candidates who are willing to provide copy of college degree, copy of work authorization, experience letters at the time of submission must apply. Candidates with Green Cards, US Citizens, EAD’S welcome too.
Only serious candidates as strict background checks will be done. Candidates should be local as the interview is In person.Should have prior NYS experience.
Location: Albany, NY
- 84 months of experience with install, configuration and administration of Cold Fusion 9 or 11 on Solaris and Linux
- 60 months of experience with configuration, patching and upgrading Cold Fusion
- 72 months of experience with configuring JRUN connectors to Cold Fusion
- 60 months of experience with configuration of IPlanet and Apache
- 60 months of experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- 60 months of experience with configuration data sources in Cold Fusion to Sybase, MSSQL and MySQL
- 60 months of experience in moving from a single service/server model to a cluster/multi-server model for redundancy and performance
- 84 months of experience with migrating from older versions of Cold Fusion code to CF 11 baseline
- At-least 60 months of experience install, setup and configuration of tomcat