Project Scope- duties of position
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Interface with customers and stakeholders, including the Executive Chamber.
- Create diagrams of methodologies, processes and logical flow.
- Manage tasks using a PM tool in an agile, face-paced environment; preferably using Leankit.
- Write ColdFusion code, using Model, View, Controller (MVC) framework.
- Make improvements to core MVC framework functionality.
- Style pages using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Provide assistance to other developers, pair programming where needed.
- Write SQL queries.
- Interface with database administrators.
- Create and modify graphics – new icons, logos, etc.
- Develop APIs for use by other developers from web services, mobile app dev.
- Troubleshoot bugs and QA testing.
- Troubleshoot and manage crises that arise.
- Organize and participate in meetings with customers.
- Document meeting outcomes and translate these into development tasks and deliverables.
- Manage expectations vs. technology capabilities & team’s development capacity.
PART A: The ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT:
– You must have experience with analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
PART B: Requested Desirable Qualifications: The numbered qualifications below are not mandatory, but candidates should meet or exceed in duration and skill set target asked for, at least 7 of numbers 1 through 14.
- 84 months minimum of documented experience developing applications with ColdFusion with at least 36 months of that time using ColdFusion versions 9 or 10 and at least 6 months of that time using ColdFusion version 11.
- 84 months of documented experience doing business analysis; meeting with customers, determining their business needs and the best solution for them.
- 60 Months of documented experience with SQL Server and integration with ColdFusion applications.
- 24 Months of documented experience integrating LDAP into ColdFusion applications via Siteminder.
- Experience with current level of development products and tools, particularly CFEclipse, Subversion (SVN), GitHub and TOAD.
- 36+ months documented experience with MVC framework.
- 24+ months documented expertise with HTML5 and CSS3.
- 36 + months demonstrated experience with jQuery and AJAX.
- 60 + months documented experience with User Interface and User Experience design.
- Demonstrated experience creating accessible websites that are 508 compliant.
- 6 months experience with CORS/ XDomainRequests.
- Submission of a resume is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.