Now currently recruiting for a ColdFusion Developer in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity offering a competitive benefits and salary. The desired skills and experience for this position are as follows:
- The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of development and support of public website, Intranet, databases, and a multitude of internally developed web applications.
- Other responsibilities will include budget planning, change management, system maintenance, mentoring and training staff and leadership development.
- This role requires broad understanding of ColdFusion web development and database architecture.
- High level knowledge and experience using frameworks
- Able to participate in all phases of projects including development, design, testing and production support
- Experience with agile software development
- Prior Management Experience