The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles requires assistance with DMV System Modernization Projects. This involves analysis of existing processes and documentation of business rules; creation of functional specifications; system analysis and design; design of forms; creation of business logic components and methods; transaction logging; documentation relative to the changes; development of detailed unit test and system test plans to make sure the new system adheres to the business rules; remediating any bugs or problems found in testing; creation of a comprehensive help document for users as a reference and training guide; development of post-production support plans; and the development of user acceptance process. It has been determined that we require a qualified professional who will assist with an analysis and programming of web design and processes, and .NET development with various DMV System Modernization projects.
- 60 Months of experience developing in Cold Fusion
- 60 Months of experience in developing ASP.NET application
- 72 Months of experiencing in web development using Responsive Web Design and/or Web Frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap)
- 60 Months experience in interacting with and using Microsoft SQL Server
- 60 Months experience in System Design